Enhancement Shaman Weapons for Leveling

• Initiate

After watching Melderon's latest video I am sure RB is the way to go, at least for myself. I have my 1-20 weapons planned out pretty well thanks to some guides I found on Youtube but was wondering if there are any out there for 20 and beyond.

Also, a ton of the weapons I do have lined up for 1-20 are staves. Later on I know weapons like Ravager and other 2h axes will be up for grabs but is it worth switching weapon types that late into leveling since it will take awhile to get them to be useful? Or is it worth sticking to staves the whole way through?

• Founder Shaman Horde

@Kenny Weapon progression is a bit hard but I will do my best to do that in the guide that will be coming out next week. Great question. Also, out of curiosity, what did you compile for 1-20

• Initiate

@Melderon said in Enhance weapons for leveling:

@Kenny Weapon progression is a bit hard but I will do my best to do that in the guide that will be coming out next week. Great question. Also, out of curiosity, what did you compile for 1-20

So this is for Tauren but it goes in this order

• White vendor staff @ lvl 2

• Get 5s by time I hit Bloodhoof to get the next white vendor staff once I arrive

• At level 10 go to Crossroads and do the Quest to explore the pools + get fungel spores, proceed to fly to TB (dont need TB Flightpath thankfully), obtain Cauldron Stirrer to finish up 10-12
      in Mulgore.

• Sometime around 15 do the RFC quest that starts at Thrall to obtain the Staff of Orgrimmar

• Wailing Caverns Crescent Staff around 18-20 depending on when i can not only find a group but also finish the quest chain.

• After this I am lost lol

• Initiate

Some drops/quests for 20-40:
    Staves
    Rod of the Sleepwalker from BFD(req 24: 2.8 speed, 23.75 dps, 11 int/10 spirit)
    Wind Spirit Staff from RFK(req 27: 3.3 speed, 26.67 dps, 5int/3 stam/15 spirit)
    Loksey's Training Stick from SM Library(req 31, 3.1 speed 31.29 dps, 60 AP vs beasts) - likely low drop chance (8%)
    Illusionary Rod from SM Library(req 34, 3.4 speed, 34.71 dps, 15 int/7 stam/10 spirit)
    Spellshifter Rod from ZF quest(req 40, 2.7 speed, 35/74 dps, 16 int/6 stam)
    2h Axes
    Skullsplitter from Call to Arms elite quest (req 30, 2,9 speed, 30.17 dps, 15 str/4 stam)
    Bonebiter from SM quest (req 34, 3.4 speed, 38.82 dps, 20 str/10 stam)
    Tok'kar's Murlock Chopper from Swamp of Sorrows quest (req 35, 3.2 speed, 32.50 dps, 15 str/6 stam)
    Corpsemaker from RFK (req 29, 3.8 speed, 28.95 dps, 15 str/8 stam)
    Thermaplugg's Left Arm from Gnomergan (req 32, 2.7 speed, 32.59 dps, 18 str/7 stam)
    Ravager from SM Armory (req 37, 3.5 speed, 37.29 dps, whirlwind proc)
    2h Maces
    Manual Crowd Pummeler from Gnomergan (req 29, 2.0 speed, 29.00 dps, 16 str/5 agi/3 charge use for 50% attack speed)
    Mograine's Might from SM Cath (req 39, 2.8 speed, 38.92 dps, 17 stam/16 spirit)

Basically, get the Staff from BFD, then Corpsemaker from RFK, then do the SM quest as soon as you can. So you don't really need the 2h Axes/Maces talent until 29ish.

edit: updated with item links because I figured out how to do so, lol

• Initiate

Awesome 😄 thanks for the info.

• Initiate

Just an FYI Illusionary Rod hits pretty damn hard as well for people without luck on Corpsemaker like myself.

• Initiate

Sadly bonebiter is alliance only and thus unavailable to shaman

• Shaman

The Mauradon quest reward is amazing! I've been using it and can't find much better easily. Resurgence Rod