Nelf 1-20 Leveling guide barrens to westfall death warp

• Initiate

Hi guys in the night elf solo guide there is a death skip from dying in an unknown location in barrens after the ashenvale segment. I've been trying to find further information on this warp but can't find any information on it.
    Does anybody know anything about it?
    You go to a location that's "no where" in the barrens die and respawn at the spirit healer in westfall.

• Initiate

I was stuck at this part on the last stress test as well. Ended up finding a vod on Navashed's twitch that shows the skips. Here you go:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/453590850

If you can't watch, you basically just climb the mountain until you get to a point where you see that you left the general channel in the chat box. That's your sign that you're "no where". If you /who yourself, you'll see that you don't have a zone by your name. Then you just use the stuck command to kill yourself and you'll be ported to the Westfall GY. I believe you need to delete your hearthstone before doing the warp or else the stuck command will warp you to your hearthstone's location instead of Westfall.

• Initiate

@denk212
    Thank you so much for the detailed reply and the video! Really appreciate it! Was so unsure if it had been tested during the beta. Was scared I'd waste time with it not working on the down ported client.
    Cheers again dude! ❤