[BUG/issue] Druid/Horde/Solo leveling guide

• I have some feedback for you on the leveling guide covering Druid/Horde/Solo πŸ™‚
    When in (1) Stonetalon mountain at lvl 15 it says Pick Up Blood Feeders and after that you should die to quickly get to Sun Rock Retreat. It seems to be missing a skull icon where its appropriate to die :). Also, the guide says (2) at lvl 16 you should visit Turak Runetotem and then head to flight master for a smooth ride to orgrimmar - problem is your character have never been there and therefor never been able to take flightpath xD. At lvlv 18 in Barrens you (3) skip the Counterattack! and then die to Spirit rez to Xroad. Seems to be missing a skull to where its appropriate. Same issue (4) at lvl 18 after Complete Quest Miner's Fortune (you dont wanna rez to durotar, ritght? xD). When (5) hover over the quest Kill Grundig Darkclou (lvl 19, stonetalon) with your mouse the icon Protect Kaya (a complete different quest) is lightning up. (6) And the following part (same page) Pick Up Kaya's Alive and Hand In Kill Grundig Darkcloud - their icons is not layering the other quest-icons on the map when hovering over them with mouse.

Love you guide btw and love you work with the site πŸ™‚
    Thielen/Skogstokig
    bolded text

• Founder Warrior Horde

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into the missing skulls and flight path.

Sometimes I deliberately intended not to display the skull icon, such as in (1) in your post. There are four possible ways to die in that location and it makes sense for different players to choose different places to die. Therefore I left it intentionally vague as to where precisely the player should die, since any place in that vicinity will send you to the correct graveyard. I explain three of the options for death in the note on that step.

• Thank you for your time πŸ™‚