General Guides for Horde Rogues. Get Ahead of the Pack Easily.

• Initiate

Hey lads, just wanted to drop some useful guides to get ahead of the pack for horde rogues and other horde players.

If you want to race rogue BiS use this guide:
    Youtube Video

Fast and easy gear you can get while leveling a rogue:
    Youtube Video

I see people get gkicked all the time. Use this video to get a secure spot in a good guild fast. This is very important:
    Youtube Video

If you want to grind, this 1-40 grind guide shows you the best things to kill for horde side to make the most money and kill the fastest while being safe from alliance:
    Youtube Video

Here's some quest items you can use to have fun and do cool things. Some won't work for vanilla:
    Youtube Video

If there's one video you should save to favorites it's this one. Literally has every single mining node, rare spawn, chest spawn, etc all mapped out. Best grind spots, and rare recipe drops. It's crazy good.
    Youtube Video

If you haven't went grocery shopping yet, use this guide to buy optimal clean nutrition that won't dirty your hands or slow your gaming experience:
    Youtube Video

If you want to have the best weapons on a rogue at whatever level, use this guide.
    Youtube Video

And if you want to learn everything to be a true Chad rogue and top the meters / be as efficient as heck, solo the outlaw sabre quest, solo the poison quest at 22, get swords as early as level 6, hit this one up:
    Youtube Video

These are all set up for massive quick consumption and won't screw you out of 10 minutes for a single subject.

• Initiate

I wanted to create you this very little observation just to say thanks once again on your pretty basics you've provided here. It was simply open-handed of people like you to grant publicly precisely what a number of us would've marketed as an e book to generate some cash for their own end, specifically now that you might have done it if you wanted. These thoughts also served like the easy way to recognize that other individuals have the same dreams just like my own to know much more in terms of this condition. I think there are some more enjoyable sessions up front for many who scan your site buy best custom essays.

• We offer you a set of impeccable case study writing help that enable you to keep up with difficult and nerve wrecking case study assignments.