Is there an addon for this website guide?

• Initiate

So I have now gotten to level 20 and it's getting abit out of hand to maybe to back and fourth on browser...

I heard this guide is not based on Joana, maybe there is an addon or is there any planned?

• Initiate

Piggybacking off this:

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/guidelime exists. If someone is smarter than myself, they should put this guide into guidelime so we can use it ingame instead of through a web portal.

• Initiate

I'm currently trying Guidelime_Bustea's 1-60 Horde Leveling Guide on an alt, and it's nowhere near as good as this classicwow.live's guide. There's loads of grinding to get to the next level in bustea's guide, and the pathing isn't at all efficient like this website's guide. The only thing that I enjoy is that the waypoints in game work, and I can see them on my minimap.

I really wish that this website's guide were ported into guidelime, so that I didn't have to keep copy-pasting /way coordinates into the game when using it. Also, it's a really bad implementation for people who don't have 2 monitors.

• Initiate

I'm interested in porting the guide over for horde orc warlock. It seems pretty easy to do, just will take a while: https://github.com/max-ri/Guidelime/wiki/WriteAGuide

It would be great if we can get a community effort to port the guides over. I bet we can write a script for it if we can get the source files for this website's guide.

• Initiate

This post is deleted!

• Initiate

there is far more to a simple leveling guide. for a start it has to be 100% efficient during the leveling process. This doesn't mean that you gotta do every single quest in every single zone, that is far from efficient. There are going to be periods where your going to have to grind mobs, when and where is also up for debate. I personally crack a few mobs on the way back to a quest giver, just to ensure i don't have to spend a long period near end game doing something i should have done during questing. I mentioned efficiency, well its true when it comes to creating a good guide. For example make sure the guide has dungeon guides, how to get the quests, many chain quests begin well before your going to hit the dungeon. Trying not spend money on en-route to 40 and then 60 so you can get your mount.
    The benefits of leveling for different races, mean if you complete them all, you'll be exhalted and can buy end mount for around 600g rather than 7/900g etc.

There are currently plenty of alternative guides out there, for example the best selling zygor guides and dugi's guide and then the free but often not very efficient wow-pro guide. There are plenty of others out there, that where written in house by guild's for their members etc.

You would need to know every single quest number for a start and then work from there...without trying to double back on yourself. I tried writing mine back in the day but on my own it would have taken years to complete it, that with playing it too and school too. Thats why i chose zygor for now, because it is efficient to the extreme and will get you to 60 in very quick order.

• Initiate

The wow-pro guide is very close to this one. I'm noticing a lot of the pathing is the same. And it's free.

• Initiate

So any chance we can get work on an in game addon?
    Or is there already one that exists that is better than this one?

• Initiate

@HumbleKagu and everyone - I've built a converter for all of the classicwow.live guides over to Guidelime guides. The guides can be downloaded here:

• Initiate

Thank you for sharing!

• Initiate

@lukeknoot Oh wow! Thank you! I hadn't checked back here in a while because I wasn't getting any responses.

How did you get access to the full guides?
    Is it possible to pull the duo guides too? I'm not actually sure how different those actually are either.