Warlock Pet Massive Threat Trick - A PSA

• Video

Youtube Video

The Deets:

Alright so it turns out that Blood Pact and Paranoia both trigger no global cooldown, so they can be spammed multiple times per second. Also turns out that doing this generates more threat than just about anything else in the game. If you bind the Blood Pact/Paranoia button to your mouse scrollwheel, you can cast it up to 7 times a second, which generates 300/250 threat per second per player in your group (so 1,500/1,250 threat per second). If this buff thing works with allied Hunter and Warlock pets, this could equal up to 3,000 threat per second. I haven't yet found someone high enough level to test it with Felhunters though so let me know if that works out the same as with an Imp.

(Also, yes I know that this isn't technically the most threat in the game because a Paladin can spam Bless 39 other Paladins, but let's be realistic here)

Go crazy, y'all!

About the Author

I make videos about the lesser-known ways you can play the 9 classes of Classic World of Warcraft. I'm also a big fan of level 19 twinking. If you would like a video made about something, feel free to let me know!

https://www.youtube.com/GideonAI