New To Classic? Here's The Best Starter Addons | KuzcoWoW

• Mage Horde

New To Classic? Here's The Best Starter Addons | KuzcoWoW

hey guys πŸ˜„ Kuzco here, once again, i hope the grinds have been going fantastic this week despite the bonkers changes Blizzard gave us in the last week of serious Ranking.

I wanted to do a quick write-up to go along with my latest video and give you quick links to download all of these amazing addons. If anyone has questions, comments, or additions! please pop by my stream linked below and throw them in chat! I'm live every day I can be πŸ™‚

Image from Gyazo

Video

Youtube Video

Quality of Life Addons

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

UnitFrames Addons

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

Combat Addons

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

Not mentioned but USEFUL Addons

• Image from Gyazo

• Image from Gyazo

Thoughts from an experienced player

Addons can be considered additions or hand holders to make your MMO experience a tad... well, easier.
    I'm going to quickly go over why I believe each one of these is important.

• Questie - A simple but UNBELIEVABLY useful addon that allows tracking of personal quest objectives, shared objectives so you may track your friends, and shows you hotspots on the map relevant too your level. MUST HAVE.
    • Leatrix Plus Classic - Super quality of life features, Dismount, Faster loot, Minimap Customization, Chat box Customization, Music player, and literally hundreds of more features. A must use.
    • Luna Unitframes & X-Perl - pick one - not both, also not a must - simply overhauls Blizzards ClassicWoW UI.
    • Bartender - This allows for easy keybinding, quick changes, and customizable action bars. VERY useful, not NEEDED, but highly recommended.
    • Deadly Boss Mods - GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT. I cannot stress this enough, NEED NEED NEED, D B M. This addon TELLS you upcoming powerful mechanics YOU NEED TO KNOW in dungeons, raids, and most instanced PvP.
    • GTFO - If you are brand new to MMO's get it. If you are a toker, get it, if you are forgetful or play without sound, also get it. "GTFO" SCREAMS when you stand in things, you are not supposed too.
    • Real Mob Health - Replaces the standard health percentage, with a numerical value of health. MUST HAVE.
    • Plater Nameplates - Another Must, replaces the standard enemy/friendly nameplates above players/npcs with customizable frames which include much more accurate threat display! Super important!
    • Omni-CC - GET IT. THAT IS ALL. Meme's aside, this adds numbers to your cooldowns. Effectively changing the visual display from analogue to digital. MASSIVE.
    • AtlasLootClassic - If you want to be able to target loot, this is an addon you should have. Having this makes it much easier to educate yourself on where certain items come from and what there drop rates may be.
    • AdiBags, Bagnon or A bag Addon - The reason I didn't mention one in the guide specifically is because there's literally a thousand bag addons. The main feature most people look for is to be able to search there bags for items. I recommend AdiBags because it allows customization such as, categories and comes preloaded with super useful ones. Upon loading the game for the first time with this addon. Your bags auto organize into sections such as, trash items, armor types, consumables, trade goods, and if you farm a lot of shit even BOE(if you download the relevant extension, available HERE)

Socials

Image from Gyazo
    Image from Gyazo