Classic WoW Discussion | #nochanges.. but additions?

• Partner

Video

Let's take a look at horizontal progression to the original world of Azeroth after all the phases in Classic. This video is purely speculation and a fun idea to humor. Enjoy!

Youtube Video

About the Author

What up? its ya boi Graysfordays. I'm a 22 year old college student born and raised in the United States. I've lived in Texas all my life and had the opportunity to study abroad in Leipzig, Germany for 4 months in the spring of 2018. After getting a taste of what it's like in other parts of the world, I really want to travel and explore what this life has to offer. I'm very much a people person and love to have deep conversations with others and get down to the nitty gritty of things. I'll be getting married at the end of 2019 and have absolutely no idea where life is going to take me. When I'm not playing Classic World of Warcraft, I like to do some type of activities whether its golf, disc golf, bowling, pool, darts, ping pong or playing poker. I'm very much an independent person and love to do things by myself but I've found that I get the most satisfaction out of life when I'm helping others or contributing to others life in some positive way.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrH0U2BPvh3Fu5cgeV6jsKg