The Allure of the Shaman: A Discussion on playing a fresh 60 Shaman w/ Defcamp | Classic WoW

• Founder Shaman Horde

In this video/podcast, Defcamp and Melderon discuss the power Shaman have in Classic WoW and why people should consider playing one. We also rank Shaman among the other healers in Classic WoW and TBC!

Video

Youtube Video

Podcast Link

https://soundcloud.com/def_meltv/the-allure-of-the-shaman-a-discussion-on-playing-a-fresh-60-shaman-w-defcamp-classic-wow

About the Authors

Defcamp and Melderon are two brothers that love Classic WoW and are dedicated to providing high quality guides, podcasts, and other content for the Classic WoW community.

Defcamp & Melderon TV links:

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/defcamp&melderontv
    Defcamp on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/defcamp

• Initiate

Really works" I can’t believe" Dr omoogun is real love spell caster..
    I just got my husband back through the help of genuine love spell caster dr omoogun. My name is Emily blessing am from Tx,USA. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr omoogun, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr omoogun. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.omoogun for help now..Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348149416142 ,
    Email him at: omooguntempleofanswer@gmail.com

• Initiate

Hello everyone, my name is Laurie from Florida. I am here to share with you what i have been going through in my life and how Dr Marabul have heal me and bring back my family. In the past 3 years my life was full of so many bad stories and i am here to tell you that there is no problem without solution. I have been suffering from Stroke for two years when my husband left me and my 3 kids for another woman, at first i thought it was just a dream because i couldn't believe that my husband that love me so much could leave me for another woman all because i have sickness, i was devastated and i was about to kill myself when a friend introduce me to this great man Dr Marabel who help me restore back my life after expalaining my problem to him, he told me what to do and i should leave the rest for him. After a week of our encounter i begin to feel relieved and started walking with my two leg and hand and with three days of my recovery my husband came back home begging for forgiveness, i couldn't believe my eye because i think all hope was lost before i met this great man who restored back my life and bring back my husband as well. I can tell you now that me and my husband are living happily more than ever. Dr Marabul is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have any problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try him anytime, he might be the answer to your problems.
    Here is his Email:

marabulspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2207835430