Gear Planner Feedback

• Initiate

Hi Guys,

Loving the gear planner so far, using it to help gear up my alt as I level.

A couple things I've noticed.

1. When you change class it seems to reset your race. This is kind of annoying since most of the time I've set the race first so I have to set it again.

2. Southsea Mojo Boots doesn't have the +8 damage/healing included in it's weighting (at least as a resto shaman) making it rate far lower than it should for me at 47.

3. I don't know if you're meant to be able to put your own ratings into the system for things but if you are I can't seem to figure out how.

4. I've saved some settings, but seem to have issues loading them again later. Even though I've made sure to be logged in when I save them.

• Initiate

This post is deleted!

• Initiate

is there no true save option? when ever i create a plan and save and try to load it it says page not found

• Initiate

Same. page not found everytime I load.

• Initiate

the gearplanner does't work on enchant shoulder. i get shoulderenchant on back 🙂 tu for an great tool and this site 🙂

• Initiate

I can access the gear planner from the homepage, and saving gear sets appears to work...Yet when I log in fresh, there is no way to get to the gear planner and see my previously saved sets! I guess it's back to assembling a set and taking a screenshot 😞

• Initiate

bookmarking the link seems to be only way to save it

• Initiate

Was adding up stats wrong for me as well as the above comments

• Initiate

Gear Planner is also useless for Feral tanks as we do not care about base stats and there is no way to see stats in bear.

• I like the gear planner - but currently, there are a few issues that needs to be fixed:

1. It doesn't support my alphabet, which means I can't put in the name of my char correctly (æøå). This is slightly annoying.
    2. When selecting enchants - it is not possible to select ZG enchants for head and pants - they simply are not on the list of enchants available there.