Horde EU Guild recruiting.

• Priest Horde

Hi Guys,

You also can't wait to play Classic?
    You also returning to the (official) Vanilla era after 12 or so years?
    You also can't wait to be in a guild? And planning to roll Horde?

Lets discus!

I am not planning to become a Guild Master, but can spare some time in setting up a guild.
    More then happy to listen to all your idea's and loving the idea of starting to meet new people that share my passion for Vanilla WoW.

I plan on rolling a Undead Priest, would love to try Raiding as shadow.

Currently testing out some things on Kronos III if your there also feel free to send an in game email to "Qreep"

Hope there are more people here that wanna help in forming a Horde EU guild.

Excited!

• Priest Horde

(never hit the reply button after you typed your story, just hit quick reply)

The point I had made was the following.

If you are Horde and EU, please leave a shoutout in this post.

When we are all at least on the same server, it will open up a lot of possibilities. Not only for us Horde, but Alliance could also roll the same server.
    This way we (classicwow.live community) can work and play together and it will make things just as much more fun and interesting in the long run.

I also wanted to pitch the idea of making two guilds one for people with a lot of time and one for people with not as much time as they would like to have.
    That way we can help eatchother out in more then one way. Think of elite quests while leveling, but also dual leveling, city defense and eventually raiding and for some hardcore raiding. It all starts with being on the same server.

Classic is so much about community and being social and nice with and to eatchother, that if we all would just roll a server we could mis out on a lot.

Atm we do not know what servers will be there, but by posting in this thread we could at least keep up with eatchother.

Think about that. Would love to know my Horde (and Alliance) classicwow.live Buddys.

• Priest Horde

Hmm no Horde in Europe?

• Priest Horde

I will be rolling horde undead priest too. Likely setting up a guild with some real life friends so you're welcome to come along if you don't have anywhere else to go!

• Initiate

I will also be rolling horde. Haven't decided on class yet. (want to play them all 😛 except rougue) I will probably not have time for any hard core raiding, but it would be nice to have someone to talk to and quest with.

• Priest Horde

Great, good to know.

• Initiate

Hi there,

Be rolling horde also with a few friends here in Paris !!
    Warrior will be my path, can't wait to tank ! i'll keep an eye here ^^

• Initiate

Greetings from London 🙂 I’ve played A LOT back in the days ( Priest ) and I’m planning to rock a Tank Warrior in Classic...The challenge will be to find time, work is a pain init lol ( 1/2 nights a week should be fine tho ).

• Priest Horde

Cool to hear. I have challanged some tech forums with at least a bit of wow in it to come and have a look over here. Hope they come a mass.