Introduce Yourself!

• Druid Horde

Greetings Champions, Byron from California.

I started playing WOW during Burning Crusade. First I rolled a Tauren Warrior, when I realized that I was not very good at leveling with this beast I switched to Druid. I ran Dungeons with friends and eventually started tanking Karazhan. Picked up a DK in WOTLK until I was asked by my guild to go heals so that we could complete Naxx. I decided to level a Shaman, something about chain heal bouncing about made me very happy.

I am looking forward to making new friends and being part of a community that helps each other. August seems so far away.

Cheers

• Mage Alliance

Hello! I started WOW at the very beginning, leveling a frost mage in vanilla. I've gone in and out, also leveling a priest and a warlock in various expansions. But am very excited to get back to my vanilla frost mage. I'm a big crafter, not a speed leveler so I'll be doing herb/alch on my mage. I'm toying with following Kardoz's advice and creating a level 5 bank alt with enchanting JUST so I can get a good wand early in the game for my mage.

Looking for an alliance crafting/leveling guild if one is getting formed.

• Priest Warlock Horde

Hello everybody, Chris here a UK player since 2006. Got into wow after seeing the famous southpark episode and never stopped. Currently GM of a mature raiding guild on EU Kazzak called Midlife Crisis. Many of us yearn for the vanilla days and will be reforming the Horde guild on pvp server. Currently experimenting with classes on northdale but will almost certainly go with holy priest which I played since TBC (rogue in vanlla). Also play with my son and daughter who are also excited for a real mmorpg.
    Love the community created here, so much great content, we really appreciate the effort and passion people have for classic...

• Priest Warlock Horde

@Nephretiri great so see another family group, I have a tank-healer-dps combo with my son and daughter

• Druid Horde

@Lammy

First off I love your Guild Name. So amazing that you get to play a game with your kids.

Cheers

• Priest Warlock Horde

@MooMoo thanks, I cant take credit for the name, but it seemed to fit the aim of making a guild back in the day with a friendly atmos, with people old enough to know better πŸ™‚

• Druid Horde

@Lammy Solid plan, I have my hooves crossed that I can find something similar on whichever realm I end up on.

Cheers

• Initiate

32 year old father of one from the UK here. Very different life to what I had 15 years ago when I could spend all day messing around in Azeroth. To this day I have no idea what I spent my time doing as I never ran a single raid - I look back and think I probably wasted that no-life opportunity. Especially when I see all these guys and girls who did the PVP rank grinds, farmed every raid etc. WOW seemed to come along when I was just discovering the fun of drinking and partying so I could never fully commit, even back then!

Anyway, I haven't played since BC. Held out from playing on any private servers - played many different MMOs on those over the years and the experience generally always ended up being a negative one.

Can't wait to get back and see how it all works out with the many commitments life has this time around.

• Initiate

Hi, my name is Glade, I am a 50 year Aussie who played vanilla just after launch. I am one of those weird people who level the spec they use at endgame, so as a resto Shaman, its lots of dungeons and Melderons guide. shouldn't take me more than a year to do lol. Cant wait to get into it,
    BTW my shaman is a orc with the name Orcameadees, going to take engineering and mining to go with the whole theme.......

• Priest Warlock Horde

@MooMoo we have an officer who is US and living on the east coast, they have shifts that allow them to play in the afternoon so perfect for our evenings

• Druid Horde

@Beano Well I made it to 45 years old before the man cub appeared. So I will be taking advantage of some of the modern child raising conveniences. The magical swing that puts them to sleep, a lap full of cats, the baby cant get up if she is covered in cats, and finally I will strike a deal with my wife.

In all seriousness I am sure most of my gaming will go down between 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM during the week and then hopefully a nice stretch on one of the weekend days. I do miss the ability to play non stop, but my daughter and my wife come first. That being said if I can get my daughter to chill on my lap like you then its a huge win.

Cheers

• Druid Horde

@Beano @Lammy

Oh boy, looks like this old man starting replying to one thread in the other thread and now he is a bit embarrassed. Well what do you want from a guy who plays a Cow.

@Lammy I might have to check out your guild

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

@MooMoo pro tip she loved trying to follow the chain heal when she got a little older would keep her entertained for a while.

• Druid Horde

@Beano My cats used to trip out on Earth Shield. Attacking my screen trying to catch the spinning rock. Makes complete sense that the lil one would be enamored with chain heal... I mean I am.

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

Hi I'm Salz from Scotland, been playing since 2005 and I started off with a troll mage which was my first max level character (which is where my name came from and it's stuck ever since), but I love my shammy and played a resto as soon as I got the mage to max level as my guild needed a good healer and never really looked back. Going to be concentrating on PVE when Classic goes live. My brother and I had a sweet tank/healer combo back in the day and we are both excited to get the band back together.
    @Kachin25 I also levelled up as a resto just running dungeons so I feel your pain, but also playing with a good group of like minded crazy people is my main aim (having the power of life and death over them is an added bonus πŸ‘» )

• Shaman Horde

Hey Everyone! Tyler or Overlordxii here! I am excited to be a part of Raid 1 for Invicta. I played a lot during classic, though I was only a snot nose brat back then. I am stoked to get back into it with my adult brain, which should (hopefully) make me better! lol I am a Web Designer and SEO Strategist in RL and happy to be in the awesome community!

• Druid Horde

@Salzenji

"having the power of life and death over them is an added bonus"

You know I used to feel bad if I didn't pull out all the stops when someone was doing something stupid and taking avoidable damage. So glad I got over that. Your comment made me laugh a bit.

Cheers

• Paladin Alliance Partner

Hey everyone! I'm Alex/Bhelockharyh from Canada, and I've been playing WoW since 2009. I can't wait to experience Classic WoW as my experience on private servers has been fantastic so far. I am making content for YouTube and this awsome community platform, and I plan on releasing content from niche Paladin videos to more lighthearted ones. As a big WoW fan, I can't wait to play with all of you and to share our expertise and passion for this game, whether you play Horde or Alliance!

I am going to roll a Dwarf Paladin on a US PvP server and I will mostly be playing a Holy/Prot build for PvE and PvP content, that will allow me to tank and heal when needed (my famous 3in1 build). I will also be grabbing Alchemy and Herbalism to craft potions for myself and my leveling partner(s). I plan on trying the duo leveling comp of Paladin/Warlock so if you plan to play a Gnome Warlock definitely let me know, I would be pleased to talk to you (and even if you're not planing to play exactly that, the more the merrier!)

Stay blessed!

• Shaman

I'm Jhaman. I started in Burning Crusade and never got to experience Classic. I'm super excited to play a shaman in Classic and play as Enhance. I cant wait for late night Strat runs cause I need something to do!

• Initiate

Sup nerds! I was a FPS shooter player who mocked D&D, Optima, and Everquest. Came to WoW because it got lonely in Unreal Tournament with all my targets living in Azeroth. You can imagine just how noobish I was. Eventually started figuring it all out, and hit my stride when BG's came out, was part of a HWL leveling group, but capped at rank 11 due to a really toxic home environment. BC was a poor experience for me, enjoyed Wrath, but could see the writing on the wall, and quit very early in Cata. Looking forward to leveling a Priest (Azaezil) but will roll Mage (Eycbaux) and Shammie (Tannji) as alts immediately. Always played PVE, but leveled a Mage to the 50's on Northdale, and hope to go PVP this time, depending on whether I hook up with a good group prior to launch. Regardless, love this community and hanging with Def while he distracts himself on-stream. See you all in game at some point!