NA | any seeking any | havn't picked | EST | causual

• Initiate

Hi all,

Me and my son will do duoing to 60.
    I just wanted to throw and offer out to people playing classic/vanilla for the first time and want to run throw the game causally.

Our duo we are going to create a strong leveling duo, and just thought, if more want to join, it will just give us options and more fun for dungeons and questing.

So that's the offer, TTYS...

• Thanks for making this post 1337! Duo leveling with your son sounds like an unforgettable experience my man best of luck in your adventures

• Initiate

Maybe I can join. I will level casually as an Orc Warrior. I'm from Brazil (just an hour of difference from EST) and I speak English (lived in the USA for a year).

• Initiate

@Luiz said in NA | any seeking any | havn't picked | EST | causual:

Maybe I can join. I will level casually as an Orc Warrior. I'm from Brazil (just an hour of difference from EST) and I speak English (lived in the USA for a year).

Sounds great, I'll hit you up closer to launch.

Than you.

• Initiate

I'm going to be going through a casual leveling experience as well and love this idea! If we could get a small group of duo groups going and all help each other out 🙂 I will likely be leveling a Druid and have no faction pref.