Priest Seeking Any (alliance or horde) PVP CST. Serious Inquiries only

• Initiate

Going Priest main. I'm up for either Alliance (Dwarf) or Horde (UD). I will be taking vacation for the release of classic and will want to play hardcore to get to 60 and raid ready asap. Looking for someone to be dedicated till reaching 60.

• Initiate

I'm going human warrior and am looking to get 2 months off when classic launches, I also plan to play first 20-30 hours of the server

• I'm going Orc Warrior and am taking 2 weeks from the launch date and playing pretty much the entire 2 weeks time. Will be playing hardcore pvp and pve throughout the server. lok'tar ogar.

• Initiate

I can go backstab rogue. its really fast for leveling in duo. you pullem and i killem. I am alliance. race i can do dwarf. post your discord and ill add you.

• Initiate

Im looking to hardcore level im going to go human warrior and im on PST time zone Cirsoyeet#6456 let me know if you wanna chat see if we get along

• Initiate

Hey man! have you found a group yet? We are on Thalnos (Alliance) and are planning on dungeon grinding to 60. We lost our priest due to his guild transferring servers and now need our priest healer spot filled. as long as you are comfortable with Spirit tap we would love to have you and help each other get to 60 ASAP