<Rage Quit> [US] PvE {H} (server TBA)

• Initiate

What’s good peeps. Rage Quit is now recruiting. Rage Quit will be a North American PvE progression raiding Horde Guild on a PvE server. I myself along with my brother and a few friends will be forming the guild on Blizzards classic WoW servers once they are launched in the summer of this year. Rage Quit will be a weekend raiding guild open to any who wish to join. Most of us who played vanilla WoW have much more responsibility than we may have back in the day. I certainly do. A full time job, bills to pay, and two kids who never stop eating. Much the same as the other officers on the guild. For that reason our raid nights will be on the weekend. That doesn’t mean that we will take it lightly. The goal is still to raid and reap the rewards that come from it. From MC to Naxx we will do it all. The reason for mentioning this upfront is to make it clear we won’t be going for world firsts. So if you’re looking for that, this might not be the guild for you. During the week we will focus on gearing up guildies, getting attunements, getting keys, farming reagents and mats for raiding, and so on. Rage Quit will have a friendly environment with zero tolerance for shenanigans. Bullying, trolling, any crap like that. Any and all classes/specs are welcome. While certain aspects of vanilla WoW will be in classic, like cookie cutter specs/roles, players will not be shunned from playing roles/specs that are generally frowned upon. With that said, keep in mind we can only take what we can afford. If you want to play as a Shadow Priest then do it. DPS the boss for about a minute and wand until your hearts content. Just bear in mind that we probably won’t be able to bring more than one. Same for elemental/enhancement shamans. Feral dps, Boomkin, and so on. Same with whatever your end game aspirations are. RP, PvP, PvE. Any and all are welcome. Currently seeking people who are knowledgeable and dedicated to being class leaders/officers. Feel free to use our discord if you would like to chat and get to know everyone or stay in touch. Check out the website here. https://ragequitclassic.enjin.com/?set-browser-type=web

• Initiate

Krymzon! I will be filling out that app for sure. This is exactly what I am looking for.