NA | Feral Druid Seeking Hunter or Rouge | Alliance | PVP | EST | Semi Hardcore

• Initiate

Greeting Friends,

I am looking for duo-leveling partner for first week of classic wow. My goal is to get 60 fast, while still hitting up some of the quest filled dungeons along the way. Being a feral druid I will be able to fit the role of tank, healer, or DPS in these 5 man dungeon groups.

I plan on going feral to level, and will be rushing feline swiftness (+30% movement speed). For professions I am thinking about skinning and enchanting but would be willing to change things up to help the duo.

A little about me: I am 36 and I played wow from the launch date till the end of WOTLK. I have great memories of skipping college classes to pay Vanilla wow. I am planning on taking a week of PTO when classic wow launches so I am planning on putting a lot of time into leveling in the first week. I am married so my ability to go “full poop sock” as Kargoz says will be slightly limited.

My Plan for the first week of launch is

1. Go as long as I can [I am not as young as I once was ;)]
    2. 8-10 off / 16-14 on
    3. 8-10 off / 16-14 on
    4. 8-10 off / 16-14 on
    5. 8-10 off / 16-14 on
    6. 8-10 off / 16-14 on
    7. 8-10 off / 16-14 on

• I would be willing to change sleep pattern some to miss out on peak times maybe 4:00 a.m. EST – 6:00 p.m. EST - No one likes to level with the Zerg.

• I would like to avoid the large streamer servers because the populations are going to be crazy. I would not mind joining the server this Kargoz and this community join even if that means I am on the other side of most of you.💛

If you are interested, write post below, looking forward to a Classic Summer!

• Initiate

I also would be open to another feral druid as I think two sherd spec druids would wreck.

• Initiate

I would be down to roll a Hunter with you I'm a stay at home dad so my schedule is very flexible. I would only need take off for an hour around 3pm EST to pick up my kid but then after that I'm good.

• Initiate

Hi Sain,

I could be interested. I have a few questions.

1. What race are you going to be going with (NE or Dwarf)?
    2. Are you willing and able to play 14-16 hours the first week of launch?
    3. What professions are you planning on leveling with?

Thanks!

• If youre willing to level alongside another feral I would be interested. Also planning on taking off a full week for launch. pm me on Discord if you wanna go over the specifics Antara#2059

• Initiate

Hi Antara,

two feral druids would make a fun comp and with the ability to bounce agro from one another with shred mobs would die really fast. I tried to locate you on Discord but i was unable to. Maybe you will have better luck Larz#2733.

• Initiate

Well if you're going Druid then I'll be going NE. As far as the play time if I'm still a stay at home dad then those hours are fine. My profession are going to be skinning I'll level leatherworking at 60.

• Hey Larz.

Apologies for the delay but i didnt expect us to have issues talking on discord which ill likely attribute to not having a mutual discord server. Are you part of the classicwow.live discord? If not hop in there when you get the chance and you "should" be able to then Add and PM me.

• Initiate

Hey Antara,

No need to Apologies, I am in the same boat trying to get on the same discord with you. I cant find the Classicwow.live discord information can you post that here?

take it easy.

• This post is deleted!

• Give this a try
    https://discord.gg/wjm8rn4