Phase 1 PreRaid BiS Fire Resist prot
This gear should only be used in Fire Resist fights and only up to ~255 FR before buffs and 315 Buffed. The Goal with FR fights is to use resistance instead of block/parry/dodge, since you cannot block/parry/dodge magic damage. Meaning FR+ Stam. This list only gets you to 257 FR. You'll likely replace pieces in MC before you run into rag. GL
- Gyth's Skull - Dropped from Gyth in UBRS. You should farm a couple versions of this helm as it has a random Elemental resistances Nature and Fire. +14/15 FR.
- Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight - Acquired from Epic quest chain requiring with Chromatic Carapace. Dropped from Gyth in UBRS. +15 FR
- Dark Iron Plate - Acquired from armorsmiths only. +19 FR
- Hydralick Armor - Random world drop from lvl 51-60 world mobs. +10 FR
- Emberplate Armguards - Dropped from Lord Incendius in BRD. These have a random Stat distribution, aim for +stam. There are also cloth/leather/mail versions. While the plate version is always preferable, any will do when not taking physical damage. +10 FR
- Anything High stam. Belt of Might is the only real Fr belt in phase 1.
- Black Dragonscale Leggings - Acquired from Dragonscale Leatherworkers only. +13 FR
- Searingscale Leggings - Dropped from rarespawn Pyromancer Loregrain inBRD. +10 fr
- Flame Walkers - Dropped from Goraluk Anvilcrack in UBRS. +18 FR
- Lavawalker Greaves - Drops from Maleki the Pallid in Stratholme. +20 FR
- World drop 20+ FR rings are best for this slot. +40 FR
- Drakefire Amulet - Quest reward for Onyxia attunement. +15 FR
- Blazing Emblem - Random world drop from lvl 37-50 world mobs. These are BOE and you should have two. +30 FR
Great work!!! Loving the content
Hypnoticbud last edited by
You should also list the consumables that can be used in the stead of some of the gear. Other than that fantastic list brother
You are missing SEVERAL Craftable Items from Thorium Brother Hood Rep (leather head, mail shoulders and belt, plate bracers and plate pants)
Don't forget Ragnaros only does Spell damage so armor is irrelevant regarding FR gear, all the matters is the stats the gear provides when facing him.