I can't write an essay.

• Initiate

Guys, I'm going to grade 5 in the fifth grade at the end of the year I will have to write an essay. I never knew how to write an essay from the first to the fifth grade. What can you advise me?

• Initiate

Yesterday I wrote the essay and my teacher gave a bad mark. She said that my essay is full of mistakes and she could not give me a good mark. Although the essay was correct.

• Initiate

Every day it becomes harder and harder for me to study. I don’t know how I’ll graduate from school. I have homework arrears. Because I don't have enough time for homework.

• Initiate

At school we were asked to write an essay review of the book. I read quite a few books but I don’t know how to put my thoughts on paper. In my group quite a lot of people read books and are able to express their thoughts on paper. I can calmly retell the book but put my thoughts on paper is too hard for me. So I turned to a service https://www.wowessays.com/buy-cheap-essay-online/ that can write an essay for me and I really don't like to use such services because I think it is better to study myself and not to use someone's services. But for me this assessment was important, so I turned to this particular service that my friend advised me.