Good Morning Azeroth #54: Special guest: MadSeason!

• Founder Shaman Horde

Video

A Classic WoW Podcast, featuring Kargoz, Defcamp, Melderon and Dunedain. Special guest MadSeason, one of the biggest World of Warcraft youtubers and certainly one of the best.

Youtube Video

Podcast Link

https://soundcloud.com/def_meltv/good-morning-azeroth-54-special-guest-madseason

About the Author

ClassicWoW.live is the definitive source for Classic WoW content, tools, and community!

For more official CWL content, head on over to our YouTube Channel

• Initiate

I do not think I would have ever stop wiping if not for Dr Osasu When my lover left me the hole world was like hell I could not cope with it neither can I breathe like i real human. But all the-same I thank God for using Dr Osasu to restore my lose love and making the rest of my life full of joy and happiness by bringing back my ex lover back to me with his powerful spell. All praise and honor be onto you. if not for you Dr Osasu I don't thing the rest of life would have been sweet, so all I will have to do now is to introduce you to people out there who are in similar problem or another to contact you and get there solution just like me.

Here are his details
    (drosasu25@gmail.com) or call him : +2347064365391