NA | Mage seeking Mage | Horde | PvP | EST | Hardcore(nonstop!)

• Initiate

I am looking for a fellow mage to duo level with upon classic's release. I will be playing an undead mage, and I need someone who will no life the game with me. I have 2 weeks completely free of work, and I plan to play nearly nonstop all the way to 60. I will be using skinning for some gold and enchanting to make us wands. My only requirements are that you know how to aoe grind, you are able to play more than a no-life can until we hit 60, and that you take tailoring so you can make plenty of linen robes low level to help me get us those sick greater wands. Apart from that, I'd just like to get into discord with whomever is interested, and I want us to be able to get along. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to your replies.

• Initiate

This post is deleted!

• Initiate

@BattlecastGaming Your plan sounds exactly like mine. I've a taken 2 weeks off work during the launch and plan to sleep minimally until 60 ding. Planning to use Navashed guide once it's release on this community and expect to do a bunch of dry runs throughs with leveling partner before launch. If your interested you can add me on discord: Onet#1981 . PvP UD Mage EST. FYI I will have a pvp server preference defined closer to launch once the guild has decided on locale.

• Initiate

@Cyclogenisis I'd love to discuss more on discord. I sent you a friend request 🙂