How are you passing the time?

• Druid Horde

Greetings Champions

I find myself dreaming of playing Classic WOW. I haven't been this excited about a games release in a very long time. I want to know what people are doing to pass the time till August.

I am slowly leveling a Mag'har Priest to obtain the heritage gear. I can only play an hour before I get bored with it. Generally if I am not playing WOW I will be playing Diablo. However, even that just doesn't seem to scratch the itch anymore.

My wife and I play a ton of board games. Its the hobby that we share the most interest and passion for. Sometimes I feel sorry for our friends who come over to visit and then get roped into playing a board game.

This weekend I may pick up a Gundam model to keep my mind from drifting back to Classic. Even then I started researching which Airbrush kit I should pick up... then back to this ole website.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

I have been farming a lot of mats to sell when 8.2 hits I want to be able to buy a bunch of wow tokens to pay for my classic time. Trying to get my girlfriend to play classic to so I don’t want to have to pay for 2 subs a month.

• Druid Horde

@Beano I am excited about 8.2 for the Heritage Armour. That is a great idea with the tokens. I have been trying to convince my wife that while she was in the hospital she agreed to play Classic with me. Her response "as long as I can be a blood elf" Then she smiled because she knows damn well they did not exist in Classic.

• Shaman Horde

@MooMoo lol I know the struggle I don’t know if she will stay with it but she says she will try I want her to get hooked so she will not give me to much shit for playing all of the time lol.

• Druid Horde

@Beano Yeah I may have had a problem during WOTLK. I raided both 10 and 25 man which took a bunch of time up. I was very depressed at the time and playing WOW was the only thing that got my mind off of my "problems". This time around I wont be calling in sick to work to catch up on game time. I was hoping she would pick up a hunter and join me for the same reason you mention. I did laugh and almost wake my wife and the baby. I have my hooves crossed that your plan will work.

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

@MooMoo thank man I’m hoping she gets into lol

• Warrior Alliance Partner

I found my old tanking blog from WOTLK and spent my lunch break reading all my old 2009 blog posts! So many people I used to be such good friends with that you never speak to again once you all stop playing wow ...

• Warlock Druid Horde

I've been hitting all theborderlands content pretty hard. I'll only have two weeks with Classic before BL3 comes out.I want to make sure I have everything unlocked and ready to go.

• Initiate

I like reading books.

• Initiate

I play football games on Playstation.

• Initiate

Good information.

• Initiate

I sit at home for the most part. My work has been cut in half and has become remote. This has its own charm. I am supplementing my working hours with real money games now. I usually play here - http://glyphite.com/ It's not as interesting as Steam, but I get additional income and this is the most important thing for me now.

• Initiate

Great topic. You can add more about the work on articles and presentations. In general, it is better to give more information. Let's say https://slidepeak.com this resource saves time on creating presentations while completely inexpensive. Good team and consultations distinguish them from others. Moreover, they will even tell you if what you want is not exactly the result that you need)

• Initiate

I'm working at https://computools.com/ as programmer