How are you passing the time?

• Druid Horde

Greetings Champions

I find myself dreaming of playing Classic WOW. I haven't been this excited about a games release in a very long time. I want to know what people are doing to pass the time till August.

I am slowly leveling a Mag'har Priest to obtain the heritage gear. I can only play an hour before I get bored with it. Generally if I am not playing WOW I will be playing Diablo. However, even that just doesn't seem to scratch the itch anymore.

My wife and I play a ton of board games. Its the hobby that we share the most interest and passion for. Sometimes I feel sorry for our friends who come over to visit and then get roped into playing a board game.

This weekend I may pick up a Gundam model to keep my mind from drifting back to Classic. Even then I started researching which Airbrush kit I should pick up... then back to this ole website.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

I have been farming a lot of mats to sell when 8.2 hits I want to be able to buy a bunch of wow tokens to pay for my classic time. Trying to get my girlfriend to play classic to so I don’t want to have to pay for 2 subs a month.

• Druid Horde

@Beano I am excited about 8.2 for the Heritage Armour. That is a great idea with the tokens. I have been trying to convince my wife that while she was in the hospital she agreed to play Classic with me. Her response "as long as I can be a blood elf" Then she smiled because she knows damn well they did not exist in Classic.

• Shaman Horde

@MooMoo lol I know the struggle I don’t know if she will stay with it but she says she will try I want her to get hooked so she will not give me to much shit for playing all of the time lol.

• Druid Horde

@Beano Yeah I may have had a problem during WOTLK. I raided both 10 and 25 man which took a bunch of time up. I was very depressed at the time and playing WOW was the only thing that got my mind off of my "problems". This time around I wont be calling in sick to work to catch up on game time. I was hoping she would pick up a hunter and join me for the same reason you mention. I did laugh and almost wake my wife and the baby. I have my hooves crossed that your plan will work.

Cheers

• Shaman Horde

@MooMoo thank man I’m hoping she gets into lol

• Warrior Alliance Partner

I found my old tanking blog from WOTLK and spent my lunch break reading all my old 2009 blog posts! So many people I used to be such good friends with that you never speak to again once you all stop playing wow ...

• Warlock Shaman Horde

I've been hitting all theborderlands content pretty hard. I'll only have two weeks with Classic before BL3 comes out.I want to make sure I have everything unlocked and ready to go.