Getting Prepped for Classic WoW?

• Partner

Hey, guys, I wanted to get your ideas on what you are planning on doing to prep for Classic WoW?
    I would also see what kind of tips people may have to getting ready as well.

Let's get some discussion going!

• Partner

@Pohgren wrote a phase 1 prebis list for prot warriors practicing levelings routes, and i took from day 1 to sept 6th off from work. Also im taking the entire weekend off from ANY screen time. music at a lake house for thew weekend, and ill be going HAM and playing 2-3 days straight from start. streaming the whole thing here. and doing 20 hour days until 60 and MC cleared.

• Druid Horde

Well already decided on class and server type. Once names are announced ill be figuring out the server further from there. Right now I'm planning out some questing routes. I want to enjoy my leveling experience. gonna go it rather slow doing leatherworking and skinning and cooking to max well before I hit 60 if not just as I hit 60.

But because I'm planning on leveling in the pack, I really want to make sure I get the quests done in the right order and convivence. The last thing I want to do is have to run to areas multiple times because I forgot to pick up a quest, or etc.