WoW Classic Population census project

• This project is dedicated to collecting census data via an ingame addon and it's main goal is it to take a full census of the whole Wow Classic population from launch on. Currently they are only a few people from the beta that have the addon installed and submitting data, but you can already get a good idea about the class and race distribution from both beta realms and also the activity charts are quite interesting.

If you wanna have a closer insight, you can find the project website here:

Wow Classic Population census project

Overview about the class and race distribution on the Wow Classic beta realms

Overview about the active population of the Wow Classic beta realms

• Druid Horde

super small population size... but wow the shaman and horde percentages surprise me

• Founder Shaman Horde

@christophrus this is pretty interesting. Thanks for submitting. Could you try re-uploading the thumbnail. It seems to be cropped

• @Melderon I reuploaded it, is it better this time?

• What do I have to do, to bring this post to the front page? @Melderon

• Founder Shaman Horde

@christophrus it is on the front page under community. Since this isn't a guide, it goes to the community page

• Initiate

This post is deleted!

• Initiate

Hello everyone, my name is Monica from Florida. I am here to thank Dr Marabul for restoring back my marriage. After 7 years of marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird not knowing that he was going out with a close friend of my and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his character toward me, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Marabul who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he told me that i should not worry that my husband will be back to me, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with that my evil friend and his with me for good and for real. This man is a real great man and i can't stop to thank him for the great work he did in my family. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem and if there is any sickness you want him to cure don't hesitate to send him message on his email: marabulspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2207835430.