**<Kind of a Big Deal> | Alliance - PvP - 2-Nights**

• Initiate

I don't know how to put this, but we’re Kind of a Big Deal. People know us. We’re very important. We have many leather-bound books and our mothers’ basements smell of rich mahogany. Together, with our trusted doggo Baxter, we are creating a community of like-minded players who are focused on having a great time while competing as a top American two-night guild. We are also old, so we realize we don't have as much time as we did in the past. As such, we will never add a mandatory third night of raiding.

Our team has experience ranging from raiders to GMs from Vanilla Naxx (up to 4 Horseman prior to TBC patch and full clear after) through SWP, Heroic Icecrown, and current mythic content. We have one person who's never really played WoW but takes great pride in his ability to eradicate Ninja at every turn in some game before Fortnite.

Loot System

We use a player-driven loot distribution system. Each class will determine the distribution order prior to raid release. There will be no loot council, DKP, EPGP, or anything else during raids. Loot distribution in raid will take roughly 60 seconds since the loot master will be distributing loot based on the predetermined order established by the raid team. Everyone will know what they're getting and in what order. This can be explained more in voice during the interview process.

Raid Schedule

Sunday and Monday from 7 to 11 p.m. PST.

Ideal Applicants

• Are active theorycrafters.

• Contribute to the community and put the needs of the guild before their own.

• Show up fully enchanted with all required consumables ready to maximize the two nights per night we raid.

• Are receptive to professionally given constructive criticism and capable of giving it.

• Possess a sense of humor.

Goals

September 18 - All raiders to 60 (understanding some might be slightly behind)
    September 22 - First raid
    NOTE: We understand not everyone will no-life release the same way most of us are. That's why the above dates are goals and not mandates.

How to Apply

Read charter: drive.google.com/open?id=1XGrXcmcw9eA1EEPCqv4jrKqFK5GLw4ZzF73XdMrYr9I

Apply: https://www.guilded.gg/r/EnWloDm52E?i=NmLxG1wm

Join Discord: discord.gg/NjtEAc5

For more information or general questions, please don't hesitate to join our Discord and hit us up.

Keep it, Classy!

• Initiate

I pm'ed you. Give me all your bananas

• Initiate

Remember that commercial I told you about?

"NO MOONKINS!"

• Initiate

Then the commercial would be trash.

• Initiate

Updated the app.

• Initiate

We are looking for competitive, team-oriented players.

• Anyone else for the Alliance??