Cheap Way To Buy Soma Online - Topmedsreview.com
What Is Soma
Soma is a brand name of Carisoprodol that is a prescription medication. This medication belongs to a group of drugs called muscle relaxants. The FDA initially approved this drug in the year 2007.
Why We Need To Take Soma Medicine: Soma For Anxiety
This type of drug is used along with physical therapy and rest, to treat skeletal muscle condition such as pain of, strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
How To Take Soma Medicine: Step By Step
You may take it by mouth with or without food as instructed by your physician. It is recommended to use this drug for short periods (for two to three weeks) as it is not sufficient treatment for long-term use.
It is good to take this drug as per your doctor’s instructions. You can also take the help of a medication guide, available with medicine.
How Does Soma Work: Soma Dosage To Get High
It is prescribed as a pain reliever, and it works as a muscle relaxant drug. Soma is a centrally acting medication which means it blocks the sensation of pain between the brain and nerves
That is why our body doesn’t feel the pain.
Dosage of Soma
It is mandatory to have the drug in a proper and balanced dosage. Your dosage should administrate by the professionals. Physicians should keep in mind about your physical and mental conditions while prescribing you Soma. They should know about,
- Your age
- The condition being treated
- Other medical problems, you have
- How severe your conditions
- How your body reacts to drugs and others.
Here we have mentioned some very common and recommended dosage of Soma,
The recommended dosage of this drug tablets is 250 mg to 350 mg thrice in a day and one at bedtime.
The maximum duration of these tablets is 2 to 3 weeks.
However, it is always advised not to take a drug without taking its complete knowledge from the health expert.
Soma is available in two forms. First one is,
- 250 mg
- 350 mg
You should always take the lowest effective dosage as prescribed by your doctor. If you take Soma dosage more frequently than require, it may cause side effects and drug addiction.
Here is a list of adverse effects that may be possible due to Overdose of Soma
- Bigger, enlarged pupils (black part of life)
- Blurred vision, change in consciousness
- Confusion as to person, time and place
- Troubled or difficulty breathing
- An unusual or false sense of well-being
- Hallucination and headache
- Inability to move the eyes
- Increased blinking or spasms of the eyelids
- Irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Uncontrolled twisting movements of the trunk, neck, arms legs
- Unusual excitement, nervousness or restless
- Usual facial expressions
- Strange facial expression and weakness of the arms and legs
If in any case, you missed a dose of the drug take it as soon as you can. And if it is already time for the next dose, skip the missing one and have the scheduled dose.
Soma Side Effects
Soma contains some inactive ingredients which may misbehave to your body and treatment. Side effects are possible in case of misusing the drug. If you take this drug more than require or for an extended period it may cause side effects like,
Some Lesser Known Effects
- Black, tarry stools
- Chest pain
- Cold sweats
- Faintness, lightheadedness, dizziness when suddenly changing the sitting position
- Pounded, fast and irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Loss of bladder control
- Muscle spasm
- Paining during urination
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Sores, ulcers, or white spot in the lips or the mouth
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Swollen glands
- Unusual bleeding or bruising and unusual weakness and tiredness
All the side effects of this drug are not dangerous; they disappear slowly during the treatment. But some effects may harm your body. Talk to professionals as soon as you can in case of severe side effects.
Most of the side effects occur due to Soma pill abuse, and you are advised to take the drug properly as per your doctor’s instructions.
Few reasons for Soma pill abuse are,
- Using more pills than prescribed
- Taking the drug more often than prescribed
- Using soma pills without any prescription
- Receiving someone other’s medicine for Soma
What are additional signs of Soma pill abuse?
- Depression or anxiety
- Headaches and agitation
- Insomnia (sleep problem)
- Double vision or blurred vision
- Confused thinking
Take immediate advice from your doctor if you have any signs of a given list.
What precautions can I take while using Soma?
It is an important thing to take some necessary precautions while using Soma pills. If you choose this drug correctly, it will surely provide you 100 percent advantage of medicine and protect you from side effects.
You are advised to ignore the unnecessary and unwanted dosage of the medication. Misuse and overdose of the drug may cause drug addiction.
Taking this type of drug during the pregnancy period may cause life-threating withdrawal symptoms in your unborn baby.
Using Soma with alcohol or other drugs may harmful to your body, it may cause unwanted effects. Taking alcohol or other drugs with Soma may increase or decrease the effects of medication.
This medication is not suitable for nursing mothers because it can react to your breast milk, and that will not be good for your baby.
Never take two or more than two dosages at one time. It may cause allergic reactions.
You are recommended to store Soma at a cold and dry place and away from children’s reach.