LFGuild / Community

• Initiate

I've been so excited about the release of classic wow. I started playing vanilla when it released through being introduced to the game by my older brother, and throughout retail, I've never managed to build my own community.

With getting older, neither of us consistently have time to play, so I'm reaching out to see if there are any likeminded people who are looking for some mates to explore old Azeroth at a more casual pace from launch, either within a group or just as a small party. The vanilla community was a part of the game I never experienced the first time around, as I was too young and scared to communicate with strangers. Over the last two years, I've played little bits of private servers - but it's hard to sustain without the community aspect.

I want to play a Troll shaman main, but I'm happy to play other classes as alts. I'm a 20, soon to be 21-year-old guy, living in the UK. English is my first and only language, and I will be playing on one of the English PVP Servers.

I'm going into my second year of university studying fine art - This is my priority, despite how much I would love to play vanilla a bit more hardcore. Please comment down below if you're forming a guild that you think is similar to my interests and I'd love to take a look. The majority of guilds I've seen being formed are more hardcore, so it would be nice to hear about a more casual one. Similarly, if you're levelling in a party and have space for another, I'd love to hear.

Best of luck to all going back into Azeroth,
    TempoRedux - Alex πŸ™‚

• Initiate

*Playing on Golemagg

• Priest Horde

Try the guild recruitment forum πŸ™‚