- Enchanting and Engineering
- It was a hard question, because i love professions in general. They bring much uniqueness to the char. Enchants are always needed and thinking of rogue upgrading weapons is always costly cause two enchants is needed. Engineering has so many fun toys and stuff, so you gotta love it.
- YES! in terms of making money, saving money, have something that others dont, making gear ect.
- No, but my friends professions affects my choice. So that we can all benefit.
- Yes/no. My attach to my character comes from class fantasy ect, but there is ofc little thing, like i like the idea of undead and alchemy.
- Well yes, i invest time and money to get profit. Its like in real world you have a profession to keep you going!
- Well there is so many wrong about it at the time. Example the gear is easier to obtain, so making stuff with profession is useless, but it would be great if it wasnt so. There are few items you can make like in LW and BS, but farming mats to them needs so much raiding and eventually you will get much better items from the raids, so it will again be useless. Now only enchanting, cooking and alchemy are viable, but are still so narrow.